Effective Date: 21/06/2023
2. Information We Collect
We may collect certain personal information from you when you visit our website or use our services. The types of information we may collect include:
- Contact information (such as email address)
- Demographic information
- Log files, IP addresses, and device information
- Usage data and analytics
- Cookies and similar technologies
- Any other information you voluntarily provide to us
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our website and services
- Personalize your user experience
- Respond to your inquiries, comments, or feedback
- Send you administrative or promotional communications
- Analyze trends and gather demographic information for research purposes
- Prevent, detect, and investigate any illegal activities or violations of our terms of service
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in certain circumstances, including:
- Service providers and business partners who assist us in operating our website and delivering our services
- Compliance with legal obligations or to protect our rights, safety, or property
- Business transfers or acquisitions, if we are involved in a merger, sale, or transfer of assets
- With your consent or at your direction
Please note that we will never sell, rent o lease your personal information to a third party.
5. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
6. Third-Party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not operated or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third-party websites or services before providing any personal information.
6.1. Participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
MadBoulder is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. For more information on how Amazon handles your personal information, please refer to their Privacy Notice.
7. Data Security
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
8. Children's Privacy
Our website and services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe that we may have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, please contact us immediately.
10. Contact Us